Use the Titan HKE steel strapping tool to apply steel strapping, without the use of metal seals. The functions of tensioning, sealing and cutting of strapping are accomplished with one, easy to use tool, resulting in a seal joint that is stronger than joints made with standard metal seals.
The new HKE tool is the result of constant development of the Titan “No-Seal-Joint” technology for strapping tools. Weighing less than 8 lbs., it is the lightest among strapping tools, which means easier operation for vertical and horizontal strapping.
- Titan “No-Seal-Joint”
- Steel strap grades: Regular Duty and High Tensile strap
- Strap widths: 13, 16, 19mm
- Strap thickness range: 0.38-0.60mm
- High tensile: 13, 16, 19mm
- Maximum thickness: 0.60mm
- Strap tensioning: Manual
- No seals required – big savings
- Very simple handling
- Ergonomic design
- Tension force: up to 6,000N | 1,349lbf
- Strap dimensions: up to 19 x 0.63mm | 3/4 x 0.031”
- Weight: 3.2kg | 7.1lb