Lightweight, heavy duty tool for easy strapping - Extremely efficient
Use the Titan HKE steel strapping tool to apply steel strapping, without the use of metal seals. The functions of tensioning, sealing and cutting of strapping are accomplished with one, easy to use tool, resulting in a seal joint that is stronger than joints made with standard metal seals.
The new HKE tool is the result of constant development of the Titan “No-Seal-Joint” technology for strapping tools. Weighing less than 8 lbs., it is the lightest among strapping tools, which means easier operation for vertical and horizontal strapping.
- Titan “No-Seal-Joint”
- Steel strap grades: Regular Duty and High Tensile strap
- Strap widths: 13, 16, 19mm
- Strap thickness range: 0.38-0.60mm
- High tensile: 13, 16, 19mm
- Maximum thickness: 0.60mm
- Strap tensioning: Manual
The HKE Heavy-Duty is equipped, like all other tools of the E-series, with the patented joint mechanism, thus minimising the effort of forming the joint. This becomes noticeable for the HKE range especially for heavy duty applications in combination with 19 x 0.8 mm Megaband.
The HKE Heavy-Duty furthermore has a torque limit which guarantees a constant tensioning capacity.
- Strap tensioning: 6,000 N
- Strap widths: 19mm
- Strap thickness: 0.6-0.8mm / 0.023 - 0.031"
- Tensile strength: Up to 900 N/mm2
- Max High Tensile Steel: 19mm x 0.8mm